MARK – The Center for Diversity and Gender Studies – is a social science forum for research and information on the level of human rights, equality, gender and diversity studies in a broad sense.
With an interdisciplinary focus, the aim of MARK is to:
- Engage in and promote research on the topics of human rights, equality, gender and diversity studies
- Encourage cooperation between scholars and research institutes domestically and internationally
- Provide working facilities and training for students working on projects hosted by the center
- Promote the connection between research and teaching of human rights, equality, gender and diversity studies
- Provide counseling and services to projects on the level of the research forum
- Enhance an overview of the research forum, disseminate knowledge and promote research conclusion through publication, lectures, seminars and conferences
- Promote significant and focused policy, disscursions and progress about the research topics in cooperation with the public and the private sectors, as well as the society as a whole.